Monday, March 15, 2010

This has got to be the good life.



I think I'm going to ditch school forever and head to the mountains….


My housemate (Maria) and I at the peak in the Wemmershoek Mountains about an hour North East from Cape Town.











I have a Lit exam tomorrow so this post is going to be brief, but I went hiking in the Stellenbosch area and it was absolutely breathtaking (no pun intended). After climbing for an hour or so we rounded a corner an saw this mountain which had clouds flowing over the top like a waterfall.

This week is crazy busy with school but my mom comes to Africa on Friday… super psyched! She asked me what I wanted her to bring and the only thing on my list is something I can't live without: 70+ sunscreen. I brought it on the hike and these South African boys just laughed at me. But don't worry, I had the last laugh when we finished the hike and they were sunburnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment